Area rivers and streams rise, close roads after Wednesday night stormsMissouri Highway 23 is closed approximately four miles south of Concordia due to high water.
Chamber of Commerce hears about business support and resourcesAttendance was above par at the Concordia Area Chamber of Commerce annual meeting, held July 20 at the Concordia Community Center. President Patty Schnakenberg opened the meeting by announcing the...
- Aldermen to seat review board following recent fugitive incident (7/26/17)
- Voter ID informational meetings slated for August 2 (7/26/17)
- Free summer concert slated for Confederate Park (7/26/17)
- Workers hit gas line Wednesday (7/19/17)
- Lafayette County auction highlight of 4-H/FFA Fair (7/19/17)
- Alma’s Strathman shows Grand Champion ham at Lafayette County 4-H and FFA Fair (7/19/17)
- Chamber of Commerce to hold meeting (7/19/17)
- Transportation Advisory Council addresses I-70 issues (7/19/17)
- School board looks at contracts, renovation plans (7/19/17)
- Cooling centers avaialble during excessive heat (7/18/17)
Webb City wins Little League state tourney in Concordia (7/26/17)The best Little League Minors baseball teams from around the state of Missouri gathered in Concordia to determine a state champion and see who would move on to compete against the top teams in the country. All-star teams representing Harrison County, Webb City, DeSoto and the Daniel Boone League went head to head in a double-elimination tournament over four days last week...
LaCoMo East softball juniors fall at state tourney (7/26/17)After winning a district title, the LaCoMo East Juniors softball all-stars were not able to string together the runs needed to hang around at the state Little League championships, suffering a 6-2 loss to Daniel Boone (Columbia) on Saturday, July 15 that ended their postseason run...
Joseph A. Cino (7/24/17)Joseph A. Cino, 84, of Concordia, Missouri, died Friday, July 21, 2017 at St. Luke’s Hospital in Kansas City. Memorial services will be held at 11:00 a.m. Thursday, July 27, 2017 at St. Paul’s...
Donna Langkraeher (7/21/17)Donna Langkraehr, 77, of Concordia, died Thursday, July 20, 2017, at The Lutheran Nursing Home in Concordia. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Monday, July 24, at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church...
Nadine Stuerke (7/14/17)Nadine Stuerke, 87, of Higginsville, Missouri, passed away on Wednesday, July 12, at her home. A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Monday, July 17, at the Immanuel Lutheran Church in...
Karen (Sue) Miller (7/12/17)Karen (Sue) Miller, 68, of North Kansas City, Missouri, passed away July 1, 2017. Daughter of the late Bill and Evelyn Powers, she was born in Warrensburg and was a graduate of Concordia High School....
Edna Rhe Nelson (7/10/17)Edna Rhe Nelson, 96, of Sweet Springs, passed away Friday, July 7, 2017. She was born June 10, 1921, and was a lifelong member of the Sweet Springs community. Funeral services will be held at 2 p.m....
Robert A. Iserman (7/5/17)Robert A. Iserman, 91, of Concordia, Missouri, died Sunday, July 2, 2017, at Western Missouri Medical Center in Warrensburg. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, July 8, 2017, at St....
- Chamber of Commerce hears about business support and resources
- Aldermen to seat review board following recent fugitive incident
- LaCoMo East Intermediate Boys headed to Little League World Series
- Alma’s Strathman shows Grand Champion ham at Lafayette County 4-H and FFA Fair
- Lions All-Star football game scheduled